About the Company
Tribu Experientiel builds bridges between companies and the young as well as the young at heart audience, through concrete initiatives both in the community and on line, generating positive word of mouth. Our expertise lies on the creation of events that integrate action sports and their lifestyle.
Our mission is to create experiences that are authentic, allowing a conversation that will build long and lasting ties between the public and the companies. Positioning our clients as leaders as well as improving their cool factor.
Our approach comes from an old concept rooted in behaviorism principal that states that when the human beings take part, interact and touch, they develop an attachment!
- The candidate will be coordinating a calendar of many events per year.
- He (She) will be assisting and supporting the director in planning and managing the events budget.
- He or She will also be working in close collaboration with the content team as well as salespeople for optimal integration of sponsor and editorial content.
- Coordinating with the director, the candidate will be responsible for the choice, negotiation of price and follow up with the many different suppliers (food, venues, audiovisual, rental of equipment etc.) and responsible for upholding the highest level of quality while reaching to improving the quality of our client’s experience through great customer service.
- Managing the production budget
- Create the quotes and contracts
- Responsible for recruitment: Selection and Hiring the different aids
- Negotiate prices and contracts as well as hire the co production teams, insurances and the different technical and service companies
- Manages operations (oversees the salaries and payment of suppliers)
- Manages suppliers and materials and overviews the efficient flow of the overall event
- Organizes the teams and their tasks
- Present at the setup and breakdown of the event
- Sets up the signalization of the site
- Bachelor in communication, management, marketing or design or any other pertinent training
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Production Management
- Organized, serious with good stress management skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Creative and Innovative, Dynamic and a Positive Leader
- Able to manage many projects at once
- Problem Solver
- Available beyond business hours
Personal skills requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance
- Good time management skills
- Good work organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Good problem solving skills
- Good concentration skills, patience and teamwork
- Effective communicator
- Good Professional judgment and diplomat
To ApplyPlease send your application by email